DUBLIN, January 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — “Asia Pacific Diagnostic Diagnostics Market, by Type (X-Ray Imaging Solutions, Ultrasound Systems, MRI Systems, CT Scanners, Nuclear Imaging Solutions, Mammography, Other), By Mobility, By Source, By Application, By End users, by country, competition, forecast and opportunity, 2028 report have been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering
Asia Pacific The Diagnostics Diagnostics market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period, 2024-2028.
The rising prevalence of associated diseases along with the growing geriatric population is predicted to boost the growth of the market. Growing adoption of advanced technology in diagnostic imaging modalities is also one of the major factors for growth Asia Pacific diagnostic market input.
For example, in 2021, GE Healthcare launched a Vscan AirTM is a cutting-edge, wireless, pocket-sized ultrasound that provides doctors with clear image quality, full-body scanning capabilities, and intuitive software. In addition, the increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, cancer, and others will boost the growth of the market.
Currently, more than 60 percent of people with type 2 diabetes live there Asiaprimarily in China and India. Increase in medical tourism in the region especially in countries like India, Singapore, Thailandamong others, further expected to fuel the market growth till 2028.
There Asia Pacific Diagnostic imaging market is segmented by type, mobility, source, application, end user, company and country. Based on type, the market can be segmented into X-Ray imaging solutions, ultrasound systems, MRI systems, CT scanners, nuclear imaging solutions, mammography and others.
Among these, the X-Ray imaging solutions segment is expected to dominate the market till 2028. This can be attributed to the increasing number of road accidents and injuries in the region. In addition, this is a cost-effective, non-invasive technique and helps in the diagnosis of various diseases.
Based on source, the market can be divided into domestic and imported. The domestic segment is expected to hold a significant share of the market due to the large-scale production of X-Ray, Ultrasound and CT Scan equipment in the region.
Leading companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to remain competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product development.
Objectives of the study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of Asia Pacific Diagnostics of the imaging market 2018 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Asia Pacific Diagnostic imaging market from 2022 to 2028 and growth rate up to 2028.
- To classify and forecast Asia Pacific Diagnostic imaging market based on type, mobility, source, application, end user, component, company and country distribution.
- To identify the dominant country or segment Asia Pacific diagnostic market input.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Asia Pacific diagnostic market input.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansion, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Asia Pacific diagnostic market input.
- To identify and analyze the profile of the leading players working in Asia Pacific diagnostic market input.
- To identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players Asia Pacific diagnostic market input.
Company profile: detailed analysis of the major companies present in Asia Pacific diagnostic market imaging.
- Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (GE Healthcare Limited)
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Allengers Medical Systems Limited
- Hologic Hub Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
Scope of report:
Asia Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market, by Type:
- X-Ray Imaging Solutions
- Ultrasound system
- MRI system
- CT Scanners
- Nuclear Imaging Solutions
- Other people
Asia Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market, by Mobility:
Asia Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market, by Source:
Asia Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market, by Application:
- Other people
Asia Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market, by End User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic center
- Ambulatory Care Center
- Other people
Asia Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market, by Country:
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zgnu4p-pacific?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and market
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For Office Hours EST Call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN Call Toll Free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets