Dublin, November. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market Forecast 2028 – Covid-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – Added by Measurement Type, Gas Analyzer Type Application, and” ResearchAndMarkets.com’s giving
The North America tunable diode laser analyzer market is expected to grow from US$ 134.22 million in 2022 to US$ 178.09 million by 2028; It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2022 to 2028.
Growing concern over global warming is leading to deteriorating air quality and health concerns. Many economies are making tremendous efforts and huge investments in adopting new technology to detect and limit hazardous gases like CH4, CO2, CO, H2S and HONO in the atmosphere.
Several initiatives by governments for green sustainable development are boosting the growth of the tunable diode laser analyzer market. Government regulations, such as the US Clean Air Act, proposed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in 1990, have proposed solid waste emission standards for boilers and incinerators.
These standards cover more than 200,000 boilers and incinerators that emit harmful air pollutants such as mercury, cadmium and particulate matter. According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, there are about 1.3 million natural gas-fired boilers in the US. The region’s source standards include approximately 183,000 boilers in 92,000 region source facilities, with approximately 86% of all boilers burning clean natural gas and emitting pollutants.
Consequently, tunable diode laser analysis is in high demand in various industrial sectors. Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TDLAS) is widely used to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and measure combustion gas emissions. Supportive government policies across the region are driving the growth of the tunable diode laser analyzer market. Policies encouraging the installation of energy-efficient heating systems and shifting trends towards zero-emission buildings will further support the growth of the tunable diode laser analyzer market.
According to the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), in the first quarter of 2020, natural gas will provide about 37% of electricity generation in 2022, about the same level as in 2021. Further, the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates that 36% of electricity generation in 2023 will come from natural gas generation, while coal will provide 21% of total US electricity generation in 2022. Hence, the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) figures show that the demand for coal-fired power is increasing.
Thus, increasing electricity demand leads to increasing demand for tunable diode laser analyzers in power plants, which increases to limit the emission of carbon dioxide and other toxic gases. The US government signed the Paris Agreement (PA), which entered into force in November 2020.
North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market Segmentation
The North America tunable diode laser analyzer market is segmented based on measurement type, gas analyzer type, industry application, and country.
- Based on measurement type, the North America tunable diode laser analyzer market is segmented into in-situ and extractive. The in-situ segment will account for the largest market share in 2022.
- On the basis of gas analyzer type, the North America tunable diode laser analyzer market is segmented into oxygen analyzer, ammonia analyzer, COx analyzer, moisture analyzer, Hx analyzer, CxHx analyzer and others. The oxygen analyzer segment is expected to dominate the market in 2022.
- Based on industry application, the North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer market is segmented into Power, Oil & Gas, Mining & Metals, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Cement, and Others. The oil and gas segment is expected to dominate the market in 2022.
- On the basis of country, the North America tunable diode laser analyzer market is segmented into the US, Canada, and Mexico. The US dominated the market in 2022.
|Number of pages||139|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2028|
|Estimated market value in 2022 (USD).||$134.22 million|
|Forecast market value by 2028 (USD).||$178.09 million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||4.8%|
|Areas covered||North America|
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key takeaways
3. Research methodology
4. North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market Landscape
5. North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market – Key Market Dynamics
6. Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market – North America Analysis
7. North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market Analysis – By Measurement Type
8. North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market Analysis – By Gas Analyzer Type
9. North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market Analysis – By Industry Application
10. North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market – Country Analysis
11. Industry landscape
12. Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd
- Axetris AG
- Boreal Laser Inc
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Mettler Toledo
- NEO Monitors AS
- Siemens AG
- Teledyne Analytical Instruments
- Unisearch Associates Inc
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c95sce
North America Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market